Unrestricted Travel Grant as an Educational Scholarship for KoreAnesthesia 2018
The KSA is providing scholarships for trainees (residents and fellows) and recently certified anesthesiologists (board certified between 2015-2018) that are planning to attend KoreAnesthesia 2018.
Please upload the following documents when you're applying travel grant.
1. Application Form (PDF format)
2. Curriculum Vitae with your recent Photo (MS word format)
3. Reference Letter from your Anesthesia Society or your Chief/Head of Anesthesia Department (PDF format)
4. Scanned Copy of your Medical Degree or Medical License (PDF format)
Successful Applicants will be announced by Aug 14
Abstract submission deadline : Jul 31st
Notification of abstract acceptance : Aug 14
* Applications will be evaluated by the Committee of Academic Affairs of the KSA.
Successful Applicants (50 in total) will receive
1. 1000 USD for travel and accommodation
2. Free registration for KoreAnesthesia 2018
3. Free registration for one workshop program of KoreAnesthesia 2018
To be eligible for an educational scholarship you must:
1. Be an Active or Trainee member of a National Anesthesia Society in Asia
2. Be the presenter of an accepted abstract to be presented at KoreAnesthesia 2018
3. Please note that preference will be given to applicants from Asian Anesthesia Societies with the MOU with the KSA* * China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, etc. - Recipients of other complimentary registration to attend KoreAnesthesia 2018 are not eligible to apply.